The VALUE of investing your time and money by attending our seminar, to enhance your cleanroom education, is that you will be hearing from a veteran cleanroom Troubleshooter and Certifier, what works, what doesn't work and WHY!
These seminars are geared for those wanting to use Clean Manufacturing Techniques in a regular manufacturing environment as well as those contemplating, designing, building, operating or servicing a Cleanroom facility.
For those producing e-cig, e-liquid, e-juice, e-vapor, vapor this seminar will save you time, money and frustration in your cleanroom endeavors in that we understand from a service providers perspective what questions to ask the design team and what to watch for during the construction stage so as to maximize your investment dollars and when you are in operation, what the proper operators protocol/disciplines are in conjunction with good housekeeping procedures, development of a routine on-going monitoring program (both viable and non-viable) for optimum operational efficiency.
We offer the participants of our seminars valuable information that can be implemented immediately upon returning to their cleanroom/cleanspace to save time, monies and frustration.
These seminar modules cover the following subjects and can be tailored to accommodate your specific cleanroom application, either in part or as one.
1. Design Considerations: ( For those considering a cleanroom) Learn what more to include, or not to do, in the design of a clean mfg space or a cleanroom from a service provides viewpoint.
2. Construction Tips: ( For the cleanroom constructor) Why a "Built it Clean" approach is cost effective and other time/money saving construction tips.
3. Developing a livable "Build Clean" Protocol construction plan
4. Operations (Learn the Do's, Don't & WHY's of cleanroom protocol, restricted items, proper gowning procedures).
5. Custodial: Definitions of different "Clean Levels". How to clean a cleanroom, cleaning frequencies, verification of the cleaning process, proper cleaning supplies & equipment.
- What to include in a good PM program, Understanding the difference between Fed Std 209 and ISO 14644-1 recommended guidelines.
- Preparing for a Certification.
- Obtain latest and up to date knowledge of ISO 14644-1:2015 Annex 1 and how it effects the certification process.
- Establishing a PM monitoring program to keep your cleanroom/cleanspace operating at peak efficiency.
7. Establishing a on-going monitoring program for Viable and Non-Viable monitoring.
8. Marketing/Sales: How to market your cleanroom/cleanspace for greatest impact .
9. Our training course will assist you with compliance of subtitle 6.2.2 A & B of ISO 9001:2008 & ISO 13485:2003 guidelines relating to working in a cleanroom environment.
of Every Month - Rochester, NY
9 AM - 5 PM:
Bring your Questions!!!!
Class size is limited to 14 attendees. Book Early!
Contact Us - Group Discount Rates Available.
Contact us for Directions and Lodging Accommodations.