As a Drug/Tobacco Free Firm we are seeking that certain customer oriented professional with a minimum of 3 years of experience certifying Cleanrooms, Laminar Flow Benches, Biological Safety Cabinets, <797> Sterile Suites and Fume Hoods to current applicable industry standards and guidelines to join our team.
The responsible person we are seeking is outgoing/friendly, enjoys the freedom and flexibility of field work and will go the extra distance to provide customer satisfaction of our existing and growing client base.
- Valid Driver’s License with Clean driving Record.
- Reliable Transportation (gas allowance provided)
- Current completion (within the last 24 months) of OSHA 30 Hr Construction Industry Safety Course
- Some overnight travel required.
- Must be able to pass drug and background check
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Strong organizational skills, able to work alone and be a team player
- Able to lift 75 lbs. Able to work on equipment in kneeling, standing, sitting, bending positions.
Job Title: Certification Technician
Position is a Full Time Salaried position with paid holidays.
Job location: Headquartered in Rochester NY, we service clients in the Eastern US.
If you feel that you are the professional as outlined above and want to grow with us, send cover letter with resume, including salary requirements and references to:
Att: Human Resources
As a matter of professional courtesy, all inquiries are considered confidential and will be responded to. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer