Are you contemplating a cleanroom? or upgrading?
As a Cleanroom Consultancy and 3rd party (ISO accredited) Certification agency which has 40 years of cleanroom Troubleshooting/Benchmarking and Certification experience, we will work as part of your current Design and Construction teams to bring your project to a successful completion, we offer:
- Consultation when you are in the thinking stage.
- Design Assistance from a Service Providers perspective.
- Provision of a “Build Clean Construction Methodology" program for the construction phases of your cleanroom.
- Additionally, we are the bridge between the final stage of the construction process and owner occupancy by providing answers on proper Protocol/Disciplines, Gowning, Housekeeping and assisting in establishing Housekeeping, Maintenance and Monitoring programs to keep your cleanroom operating at an optimal level.
New and/or Existing Cleanroom Facilities.
- We provide 3rd party cleanroom certification to current industry guidelines and recommended practices in either "As-Built" -"At-Rest" -"Operational" mode of operation as well as the Test/Certification of Laminar Flow Devices.
Are you looking to Purchase/Lease/Rent an existing Cleanroom Facility?
- Let us profile this existing facility so that you have current data to compare it to your requirements and how it compares to its original design.
Having Problems with your Cleanroom?
- We provide Pre Audit Consulting - Benchmarking - Performance Appraisals, Operational Efficiency Audits of existing cleanrooms/cleanspaces and assist you in developing a "Go Forward " action plan to get your space to your desired goals.
- Contamination investigations of your production process? We have many years of troubleshooting cleanroom facilities and/or operations.
- 5S - Lean/Six Sigma consulting services available to maximize your production operation.
Ralph will be part of a teaching consortium for the training of Cleanroom Operators/Maintenance Personnel at the upcoming Cleanroom Opeators Training Program Jan 17th - 19th - 2018,being held jointly at Rochester Institute of Technology and Finger Lakes Community College in Rochester NY.
This 3 day program will prepare participants to work and operate within a clean environment and will focus on developing skills in the safe production of high precision products. For more information (whether you are an employer seeking trained employees or are one seeking these skills for advancement, contact Ralph at email@example.com
GET A HEAD START ON YOUR CLEANROOM PROJECT !
In addition to our newsletter, download the following articles that address's FAQ's you may have when contemplating a cleanroom:
- A Blueprint for Cleanroom Design
- Cleaning Your Cleanroom
- The Importance of Cleanroom Facility Monitoring
- The Value of 3rd Party Certification
ASSISTING THOSE THAT ARE CONTEMPLATING, DESIGNING, CONSTRUCTING AND OPERATING CLEANROOM FACILITIES SINCE 1977. CONTACT US WITH YOUR CLEANROOM CONCERNS.