Are you contemplating a cleanroom? or upgrading?
As a Cleanroom Consultancy and 3rd party (ISO accredited) Certification agency which has 40 years of cleanroom troubleshooting and certification experience, we will work in tandem (as Owners Representative) with your current Design and Construction teams to bring your project to a successful completion, we offer;
Design Assistance from a Service Providers perspective.
“Build Clean Construction Methodology" for the construction phase of
- Additionally, we are the bridge between the final stage of the construction process and owner occupancy, providing answers on proper Protocol/Disciplines, Gowning, Housekeeping and assist in establishing Housekeeping, Maintenance and Monitoring programs to keep your cleanroom operating at an optimal level.
New and/or Existing Cleanroom Facilities.
- We provide 3rd party cleanroom certification to current industry guidelines and recommended practices in either "As-Built" -"At-Rest" -"Operational" mode of operation as well as the Test/Certification of Laminar Flow Devices.
Having Problems with your Cleanroom?
- We provide Pre Audit Consulting - Benchmarking - Performance Appraisals, Operational Efficiency Audits of existing cleanrooms/cleanspaces and assist you in developing a "Go Forward " action plan to get your space to your desired goals.
- Contamination investigations of your production process? We have many years of troubleshooting cleanroom facilities and/or operations.
- 5S - Lean/Six Sigma consulting services available to maximize your production operation.
GET A HEAD START ON YOUR CLEANROOM PROJECT !
In addition to our newsletter, download the following articles that address's FAQ's you may have when contemplating a cleanroom:
- A Blueprint for Cleanroom Design
- Cleaning Your Cleanroom
- The Importance of Cleanroom Facility Monitoring
- The Value of 3rd Party Certification
PUT OUR MANY YEARS OF TROUBLESHOOTING AND SERVICING CLEANROOMS TO WORK FOR YOU!
Ralph Kraft will be giving a talk "Cleanroom Design Consideration From A Certifiers Perspective" for those contemplating a cleanroom facility May 18th 2017 commencing at 1 PM. in Buffalo NY at the Hampton Inn, Buell Ave. For registration contact email@example.com or call The Rivers Organization at (585) 585-6906