Are you contemplating a cleanroom? or upgrading?
- By working in tandem with your chosen design and construction teams, as your Representative, we provide insight from a service providers viewpoint that was derived from observations during the troubleshooting and/or the certification of various cleanroom facilities over the years, that need to be addressed during the design stage in order for your project to proceed smoothly and we can also provide "Build Clean" Protocol Management assistance during the construction process, which will maximize's your investment dollars.
- We are the bridge between the final stage of the construction process and owner occupancy, providing answers on proper SOP's, Gowning Procedures, Protocol Training, Housekeeping Protocol/scheduling, establishing a routine Preventative Maintenance Program along with a on-going Monitoring Program (both viable and non-viable) to keep your cleanroom operating at an optimal level.
New and/or Existing Cleanroom Facilities.
- We provide 3rd party cleanroom certification to current industry guidelines and recommended practices in either "As-Built" -"At-Rest" -"Operational" mode of operation as well as the Test/Certification of Laminar Flow Devices.
Having Problems with your Cleanroom?
- We provide Audits - Benchmarking - Performance Appraisals, Operational Efficiency Audits of existing cleanrooms/cleanspaces and assist you in developing a "Go Forward " action plan to get your space to your desired goals.
- Contamination investigations of your production process? We have many years of troubleshooting cleanroom facilities and/or operations.
- 5S - Lean/Six Sigma consulting services available to maximize your production operation.
GET A HEAD START ON YOUR CLEANROOM PROJECT !
In addition to our newsletter, download the following articles that address's FAQ's you may have when contemplating a cleanroom:
- A Blueprint for Cleanroom Design
- Cleaning Your Cleanroom
- The Importance of Cleanroom Facility Monitoring
- The Value of 3rd Party Certification
PUT OUR MANY YEARS OF TROUBLESHOOTING AND SERVICING CLEANROOMS TO WORK FOR YOU!
Ralph Kraft will present a talk on "Cleanroom Design Considerations from a Certifiers Perspective" at the January 9, 2017 Monthly luncheon meeting (12:00 - 1:30) for the Rochester ASHRAE Society, held at The City Grille, 384 East Ave, Rochester NY. The talk is for those contemplating, designing and constructing a cleanroom facility. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to make reservations. Cost is $25.00/person If you would like to us present this talk at your function, please contact Ralph Kraft at email@example.com