Are you contemplating a cleanroom? or upgrading?
- By working in tandem with your chosen design and construction teams, as a "3rd Party Representative" we provide insight from a service providers viewpoint during these stages, which maximize's your investment dollars.
- We are the bridge between the final stage of the construction process and owner occupancy, providing answers on proper SOP's, Gowning Procedures, Protcol Training, Housekeeping schedules, establishing a routine Preventative Maintenance Program along with a on-going Monitoring Program (both viable and non-viable) to keep the cleanroom operating at an optimal level.
New and Existing Cleanrooms (Including Facilities)
- We provide 3rd party cleanroom certifications to current industry guidelines and recommended practices in either "As-Built" -"At-Rest" -"Operational" mode of operation as well as the Test/Certification of Laminar Flow Devices.
- We provide Audits/Benchmarking/Performance Appraisals of existing cleanrooms/cleanspaces to assist you in developing a "go forward "action plan to get your space to your desired goals or for investigative studies. We have the capabilities of providing particle counting on the following channels; 0.1 - 0.3 - 0.5 -1.0 - 3.0 - 5.0 - 10.0 - 25.0 - 40.0 - 50.0 and 100 Microns.
- We provide Data Analysis of Air Velocity, Particle Counts, Temp/RH, Pressures for trending purposes.
- We provide 5S - Lean/Six Sigma consulting services to enhance the efficiency of the cleanroom production process.
- We can assist you in developing and maintaining a "clean manufacturing" program.
The following articles address FAQ's you may have when contemplating a cleanroom:
- A Blueprint for Cleanroom Design
- Cleaning Your Cleanroom
- The Importance of Cleanroom Facility Monitoring
- The Value of 3rd Party Certification
We stand ready to assist you at any stage of your project.
Contact us and we'll show you how we can help with your existing or future cleanroom project!