Are you contemplating a cleanroom? or upgrading?
- By working in tandem with your chosen design and construction teams, as your Representative, we provide insight from a service providers viewpoint that was derived from observations during the troubleshooting and/or the certification of various cleanroom facilities over the years, that need to be addressed during the design stage in order for your project to proceed smoothly and we can also provide "Build Clean" Protocol Management assistance during the construction process, which will maximize's your investment dollars.
- We are the bridge between the final stage of the construction process and owner occupancy, providing answers on proper SOP's, Gowning Procedures, Protocol Training, Housekeeping Protocol/scheduling, establishing a routine Preventative Maintenance Program along with a on-going Monitoring Program (both viable and non-viable) to keep your cleanroom operating at an optimal level.
New and/or Existing Cleanroom Facilities.
- We provide 3rd party cleanroom certification to current industry guidelines and recommended practices in either "As-Built" -"At-Rest" -"Operational" mode of operation as well as the Test/Certification of Laminar Flow Devices.
Having Problems with your Cleanroom?
- We provide Audits - Benchmarking - Performance Appraisals of existing cleanrooms/cleanspaces and assist you in developing a "Go Forward " action plan to get your space to your desired goals.
- Are you suspecting Contamination problems in your production process? We have many years of troubleshooting cleanroom facilities and/or operations.
- Utilize our Helmke Drum testing services to determine how clean your cleanroom garments are.
- 5S - Lean/Six Sigma consulting services available to maximize your production operation.
GET A HEAD START ON YOUR CLEANROOM PROJECT !
In addition to our newsletter, download the following articles that address's FAQ's you may have when contemplating a cleanroom:
- A Blueprint for Cleanroom Design
- Cleaning Your Cleanroom
- The Importance of Cleanroom Facility Monitoring
- The Value of 3rd Party Certification
PUT OUR MANY YEARS OF TROUBLESHOOTING AND SERVICING CLEANROOMS TO WORK FOR YOU!
Ralph Kraft will be discussing items of concern for those contemplating, designing or constructing a cleanroom from a veteran Certifier's perspective that will save the cleanroom owner dollars on the front end and a lot of frustration after the room is built and in operation.
Talk will be at the upcoming AmCon Design/Contract Manufacturing Expo, Sept 21st at 10:15 AM, being held at the Rochester Convention Center, 123 E Main St. Rochester NY. (AmConshows.com)