Oct 19th 2020 is next Seminar
"Designing, Constructing, Operating, Maintaining, Monitoring your cleanroom from a seasoned certifiers perspective"
Location: Rochester NY
Time: 9 AM - 4 PM
Cost: $ 350.00/Person - Group Discount Rates Available (5+)
Attendee is responible for Travel and Lodging expenses
Pre Registration Required.
Bring your Questions, Book Early.
Contact us for directions, lodging options at email@example.com or 585-621-6946
The VALUE of investing your time and money by attending our seminar is that you will be hearing from a seasoned cleanroom Troubleshooter and Certifier explaining what works, what doesn't work and more importantly WHY!
These seminars are geared for those wanting to use Clean Manufacturing Techniques in a regular manufacturing environment as well as those contemplating, designing, building, operating or servicing a Cleanroom facility.
This seminar will save you time, money and frustration in your cleanroom endeavors in that we understand from a service providers perspective what questions to ask the design team and what to watch for during the construction stage so as to maximize your investment dollars and when you are in operation, what the proper operators protocol/disciplines are in conjunction with good housekeeping procedures, development of a routine on-going monitoring program (both viable and non-viable) for optimum operational efficiency.
We offer the participants of our seminars valuable information that can be implemented immediately upon returning to their cleanroom/cleanspace to save time, monies and frustration.
These seminar modules cover the following subjects and can be tailored to accommodate your specific cleanroom application, either in part or as one.
1. Design Considerations: ( For those considering a cleanroom) Learn what questions to ask the design team early on to avoid frustration after occupancy.
2. Construction Tips: ( For the cleanroom constructor) Why a "Built it Clean" approach is cost effective and other time/money saving construction tips.
3. Developing a livable "Build Clean" Protocol construction plan
4. Operations (Learn the Do's, Don't & WHY's of cleanroom protocol, restricted items, proper gowning procedures).
5. Custodial: Definitions of different "Clean Levels". - How to clean a cleanroom - cleaning frequencies - verification of the cleaning process - using the right cleaning supplies & equipment.
- Preparing for the Certification
- Understanding the ISO 14644-1 Annex 1 & IEST recommended guidelines for the certification of cleanrooms.
- Establishing a PM monitoring program to keep your cleanroom/cleanspace operating at peak efficiency.
- When is it time to change the HEPA filters.
7. Establishing a on-going monitoring program for Viable and Non-Viable monitoring.
8. Marketing your cleanroom in the contemplation stage for greatest impact .
9. This training course will assist you with compliance of subtitle 6.2.2 A & B of ISO 9001:2008 & ISO 13485:2003 guidelines relating to working in a cleanroom environment.
Ralph Kraft is available for speaking engagements at your function, bringing his past and current experiences of troubleshooting & certifying cleanrooms (since 1977) to your organizations membership.
Ralph can provide a talk on (1) Design Consideration for Those Contemplating a Cleanroom and the value of "Build Clean" methodology program for the construction phase of your cleanroom or (2) The Value of Establishing an on-going Monitoring Program for Optimal Operational Efficiency.
Contact Ralph at firstname.lastname@example.org for further discussion.
CONGRESS.GOV ... H.R.2353 - 115th Congress (2017-2018)
Strengthening Career and Technical Training...$1.2 BILLION IN TRAINING MONEY WILL HIT 2019-2020 IS GOING TO BE A BIG YEAR FOR TRAINING!!