As a Drug/Tobacco Free Firm we are seeking that certain customer oriented professional with a minimum of 1 year of experience certifying Cleanrooms, Laminar Flow Benches, Biological Safety Cabinets, <797> Sterile Compounding Suites and Fume Hoods to current applicable industry standards and guidelines to join our team.
The responsible person we are seeking is outgoing/friendly, enjoys the freedom and flexibility of field/office work and will go the extra distance to provide customer satisfaction of our existing and growing client base.
Disciplined Self Starter that is able to multi-task.
Will be doing certification of cleanroom facilities, sterile compounding suites (<797>), laminar flow benches, fume hoods, biological safety benches.
Work with dispatcher to set up work schedule of certification visits with clients.
- Valid Driver’s License with Clean driving Record.
- Reliable Transportation (gas allowance provided)
- Must be able to pass drug and background check.
- Proficient in MIcrosoft Word Doc and Excel.
- Strong organizational, communication, presentation skills, able to work alone and in a team setting
- Able to lift 75 lbs. Able to work on equipment in kneeling, standing, sitting, bending positions.
- Job Title: Certification Technician
Position is a Full Time Salaried position with paid holidays.
Job location: Headquartered in Rochester NY, we service clients in the Eastern US.
If you feel that you are the professional as outlined above and want to grow with us, send cover letter with resume, including salary requirements and references to:
Att: Human Resources
As a matter of professional courtesy, all inquiries are considered confidential and will be responded to. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer