As a Drug/Tobacco Free Firm, we are seeking a customer oriented person to assist us in the Certification of Cleanrooms, Laminar Flow Benches, Biological Safety Cabinets and Fume Hoods to current applicable industry standards and guidelines to join our team.
The person we are seeking needs to be outgoing/friendly, enjoys the freedom and flexibility of field/office work and will go the extra distance to provide customer satisfaction to our existing and growing client base.
Disciplined Self Starter that is able to multi-task.
Will be doing certification of cleanroom facilities, laminar flow benches, fume hoods, biological safety benches.
Job Requirements: We Provide Training to those having the following requirements
- Valid Driver’s License with Clean driving Record.
- Reliable Transportation (gas allowance provided)
- Must be able to pass Federal/State drug and criminal background check.
- Proficient in MIcrosoft Word Doc and Excel.
- Strong organizational, communication, presentation skills, able to work alone and in a team setting
- Must be able to work in a cleanroom environment observing proper cleanroom disciplines/protocol
- Able to occasionally lift 50 lbs. Able to work on equipment in kneeling, standing, sitting, bending positions
- Some overnight travel
- Job Title: Certification Technician
Position is a Full Time Salaried position with paid holidays.
Job location: Headquartered in Rochester NY. We service clients in the Eastern US.
If you feel that you are the person as outlined above and want to grow with us, send cover letter with resume, including salary requirements and references to:
Att: Human Resources
As a matter of professional courtesy, all inquiries are considered confidential and will be responded to. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer