Thinking about a Cleanroom? or Upgrading?
Use our 40+ years experience of cleanroom testing to assist you in the design and construction of your cleanroom project with:
- Consulting during the contemplation and design stages.
- Provision of a “Build Clean Construction Methodology" inspection program during the construction phases of your cleanroom.
- Training of cleanroom construction personnel on "Build Clean" protocol.
Once in Operation, we can assist you with:
- Training of your Operational/Maintenance personnel on proper cleanroom protocol/disciplines.
- Establishment of Housekeeping Procedures.
- Establishment of On-going Monitoring Programs.
- HEPA Filter Life Expectancy Monitoring Program
- SOP Development and/or Review.
New and/or Existing Cleanroom Facilities.
- We provide 3rd party ISO 17025 Accredited Certification of Cleanroom Facilities & Laminar Flow Devices to current industry guidelines and recommended practices. We also provide audits for exising in-place remote montoring programs to assist you in your Risk Assessment Evaluations.
Are you looking to Purchase/Lease/Rent an Existing/Used Cleanroom Facility?
Let us profile this existing facility so that you have current data to compare it to your requirements and how it compares to its original design.
Problems with your Cleanroom?
- We provide Pre-Audit Consulting - Benchmarking, Operational Efficiency Audits of existing cleanrooms/cleanspaces to assist you in developing a "Go Forward " action plan to get your space to your desired goals, Airborne Contamination investigations, Airflow Visualization Studies
Get a head start on your Cleanroom project!
In addition to our newsletter, download the following articles that address's FAQ's you may have when contemplating a cleanroom:
- A Blueprint for Cleanroom Design
- Cleaning Your Cleanroom
- The Importance of Cleanroom Facility Monitoring
- The Value of 3rd Party Certification
WE HAVE BEEN ASSISTING THOSE THAT ARE CONTEMPLATING, DESIGNING, CONSTRUCTING AND OPERATING CLEANROOM FACILITIES SINCE 1977 AND LOOK FORWARD TO ASSISTING YOU WITH YOUR CLEANROOM CONCERNS AS THEY ARISE.